TDTU Scholarships for Filipino students
In the academic year 2018 - 2019, Ton Duc Thang University will award a number of Merit Scholarships to qualified candidates from Philippines. Details are as follows:
1. TDTU offers full scholarship to students winning prizes in National Competition for Excellent Students.
2. TDTU offers 03 full scholarships and 02 partial scholarships for your excellent students.
- Full scholarship covers tuition fee of 1-year Vietnamese Preparatory Course and 4-year Bachelor program and dormitory fee within the prescribed time.
- Partial scholarship of 50% covering 50% of tuition fee of 1-year Vietnamese Preparatory Course, 50% of tuition fee of 4-year Bachelor program and 50% of dormitory fee within the prescribed time.
3. TDTU offers 05 scholarships to 05 self-finance students introduced by TDTU partners in Philippines. The scholarship covers tuition fee of the 1-year Vietnamese Preparatory Course and 1-year’s dormitory fee.
- The selection of students is at TDTU partners’s discretion.
- Students awarded the university’s scholarships must maintain at least “Average” academic performance after each school year to continue receiving the scholarships in the following year.
For further information, please contact: